Tuesday, June 19, 2012

In The Potter's Hand

I am thankful that I am still in the Potter's Hand. In this life, its easy to fall into the thought mode of thinking we are leading our own lives. However, the footsteps of the righteous are ordered of the Lord. When I look over my life, I can see times when I walked away from God and at times deliberately walked away. Even in those times, God was leading my life. When God told Jonah to go to Ninevah, Jonah deliberately disobeyed God and went the other direction. The people of Ninavah worshiped a fish god. So when Jonah got swallowed by the whale for his disobedience and spit on the shore of Ninevah after he repented, the people were even more determined to hear what this prophet had to say, because he was delivered to them by a fish. God is always in control!! All I can say is, Lord, mold me into what you want me to be and help me to be submissive to your will for my life today. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment