Friday, April 6, 2012

Another Spring

I was cutting my grass this evening and I was thinking to myself about how spring is here again. I can remember being a young child mowing the lawn and just thinking. I would think about school, life, and where will I be in ten years. Now its been over ten years and very much has changed. I am serving the Lord now, I am married, and I have my own children who like to mow the lawn now. I would of never thought that the world would still be going on today back then. I can now look back and remember how many of my family and friends have past away. My stepfather past away last July. I was present and seen them shocking him with the fibulator and performing CPR on him until we lost him. The day after his funeral I seriously injured my back and had to have back surgery and was told by the doctors that I will never be able to lift over 25 lbs for the rest of my life and will have to do seditary work. I really miss my stepfather and I really miss having my full strength in my body like I used to have. I have been seeking for employment, however I haven't been able to find a job yet, because of my work restrictions. I am confessing the Lord has healed my back, He will restore my back, and He is going to provide me with an income. I recently went on a missions trip to Honduras and from a financial standpoint, it looked like a foolish decision to go when I didn't even have employment at the time, but I felt the Lord called me to go so I went and He really blessed the trip. Several souls came to the Lord and many rededicated their life to the Lord. The scripture says that Job was a righteous man, but I bet if you asked him if he felt righteous he would tell you he did not. I am looking forward to the eternal spring. At that spring, there will be no body aches, no painful memories, and no more valleys.

No comments:

Post a Comment