Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Count Your Blessings

Count your blessings! Sometimes it may feel like everything in life may not be going the way we would want it to go and we can look at our problems as if we just don't have anything to look forward to. However, allow me to bring something to your mind. There is a family in Arkansas that is grieving tonight over the loss of their daughter by murder. There are families that have just been given the news that one of their close members in the family is dying of cancer and only has a few months or weeks to live. There are individuals that have had an accident of some sort and will never walk again. Let us think again of the things that we allow to overburden us in this life. How quick would one of these families be willing to trade us problems? Let me ask you. Are you able to stand up and walk? Are your loved ones alive and well? Do you know that you serve a God that loves you and cares about what you are going through? If we would be willing to just stop a minute and think about all that we have to be thankful for, I believe we can have a complete different approach to our day. As for myself, I not only have confidence in my salvation, but I have a wonderful family that God has blessed me with. Lets not allow the cares of this life to so overwhelm us that we forget to stop and enjoy the blessings that we have been so graciously been given. I love to give my children gifts, but what really makes me enjoy it is to be able to watch them enjoy what I have given them. What have you been blessed with in this life? Is it your spouse, your children, do you have a job? Its the little things that we forget about a lot of the time and it is the little things that make the difference most of the time. Slow down. Enjoy your Life!!!

God Bless,
Bro Daniel

dcb8337@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment